- 1 You NEED to be releasing singles instead of albums
- 2 STARTING A MUSIC CAREER FROM SCRATCH
- 3 Exploring the Most Popular Music Genres: EDM, Pop, R&B, Hip Hop, Reggae, Folk, Metal, and Blues
- 4 Unleash Your Potential: The Importance of Engaging Stage Presence for New Musicians and Bands
- 5 Discover Your Music Genre: Understanding Your Musical Preferences Through Analysis
- 6 5 rules when Marketing Music 4th one is the best!!!
- 7 WHO IS THE BEST MUSIC DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
- 8 YOU NEED A MUSIC BUSINESS ENTITY ASAP!!!
- 9 OLIVIA RODRIGO – HOW IS THE BEST ALBUM OF 2021 PROMOTED, A LOOK AT SOUR
- 10 AWESOME MUSIC RELEASE CHECKLIST
- 11 WHY MUSIC SPLIT SHEETS ARE IMPORTANT
- 12 Get updates to your inbox!
- 13 Subscribe
You NEED to be releasing singles instead of albums
The music industry has undergone significant changes in recent years, and one of the most notable shifts has been the way artists release their music. Gone are the days of strict album release schedules and the traditional album rollout. Now, more and more artists are releasing singles instead of full albums.
Continue Reading You NEED to be releasing singles instead of albums
STARTING A MUSIC CAREER FROM SCRATCH
MAKE a music career from scratch, zip, nada, nothing. is a daunting task. I know I’m…
Get updates to your inbox!
As an independent music artist, staying up to date on the latest marketing trends and strategies can be the key to success in the competitive music industry. By signing up for our email list, you’ll receive regular updates and newsletters packed with valuable tips and insights on music marketing, branding, social media, email marketing, collaborations, influencer marketing, and more. Don’t fuck-up and miss out on this opportunity to enhance your music marketing skills. Sign up for our email list today and take the first step towards building a successful career as an independent music artist!